Saturday, November 13, 2010

Really Funny Jokes

Really funny jokes Welcome to Really Funny Jokes and Hilarious Jokes. Please bookmark us and visit daily for free jokes.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday party jokes-Melted

Did you hear about the time Eddy's sister tried to make a birthday cake?
The candles melted in the oven.

Hilarious short jokes-Tech Support

Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am?
Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me at the 7-11.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Short funny jokes-Canada

* Why did the Canadian cross the road?
- He saw some American do it on TV.

* How do you spell Canada?
- C-EH
N-EH D-EH

Monday, August 10, 2009

SMS jokes-Cat with no legs

Q: What do you call a cat with no arms and no legs?
A: Dog food.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Short funny jokes-Wife wants to jump

Husband to Hotel Manager: Please come fast, My wife wants to die & trying to jump out of the window.
Hotel Manager: It’s your matter, what can I do, sir?
Husband: The window is not opening, idiot !

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Birthday party jokes-Older

When I was a child my family was so poor that the only thing I got on my birthday was a year older.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

SMS jokes-Fries

I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, "I'd like some fries." The girl at the counter said, "Would you like some fries with that?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hilarious short jokes-A pun my word

A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

Friday, July 24, 2009

Short funny jokes-Talent

In order to get 100/100 in life, a man requires 100% talent,
Whereas a woman requires only 4% talent & the remaining is only 36-24-36.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Short funny jokes-Neurotic pig

What did the neurotic pig say to the farmer?
You take me for grunted.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Short funny jokes-Half drunk

Wife: What is the meaning of coming home half drunk at this time of night?
Husband: It's not my fault - I ran out of money.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Short funny jokes-Hairy

What does a tarantula wish he had?
A hairy godmother

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sardar jokes-Black Tie Party

A Sardar received an invitation, to a party which said “Black Tie Only”!!
When he went to the party he was surprised to find the other invitees wearing trousers and shirts as well !!!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Short funny jokes-Lost

Two girls are having coffee when one notices that the other girl seems troubled and asks her, "Is something bugging you? You look anxious."
"Well, my boyfriend just lost all his money and life savings in the stock market," she explained.
"Oh, that's too bad," the other girl sympathized. "I'm sure you're feeling sorry for him."
"Yeah, I am," she said. "He'll miss me."

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Short funny jokes-Movie tickets

Husband : Today is Sunday. I want to really enjoy it. So, I have bought three movie tickets.....
Wife: Why three??
Husband : For you and your parents!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Short funny jokes-Surprised

"After a short hearing, Hillary Clinton was unexpectedly confirmed as secretary of state. Bill Clinton was so surprised he fell off his intern."

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Short funny jokes-Nature

Fred: My girlfriend loves nature.
Dave: That's very generous of her, considering what nature has done to her.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hindi jokes-Shaadi

Shaadi se pehle shadi ke baad
Shaadi ke pehle ladki: Darling tum nahi toh main nahi… Aur main nahi toh tum nahi!
Shaadi ke baad ladki: Aaj ya toh tu nahi ya main nahi!!

Shaadi aur mobile
Shaadi aur mobile me kya similarity hai?
Sirf dimag me ek hi sooch aati hai ki,
Thode din aur ruk jata to naya model mil jata.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Short funny jokes-Orders

Boss: Did you get any orders today?
Salesman: Yes, I got two!
Boss: Congratulations! What were they?
Salesman: "Get out!" and "Stay out!"

Friday, May 29, 2009

Short funny jokes-Eyesight

A man, standing nude, looks in the bedroom mirror and says to his wife,
"I feel horrible, I look fat, ugly and out of shape. Pay me a compliment."
The wife replies, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment